Yo!

     "Yo!" a lady called out to me. I turned my head and saw her in a red convertible two lanes from me. She asked, "Do you know where Lowe's is?"


     I saw their red car when I was slowing down at a traffic light. We were in different lanes so I didn't pay attention to them. I then heard a horn but I ignored it. I was pretty sure the horn wasn't from cars behind me because I didn't see any cars in my rear view mirror; besides, jerks are always around.

     "Yo!"that's when the lady called me. It was a nice day out and I had my car windowed rolled down a little, so it's not like I could pretend I didn't hear her. She was in the passenger seat, and her husband, I presume, was the one driving. She then asked me the question, and it just so happened that Lowe's was nearby, so I pointed to the store's direction and told her "It's right over there." When the light turned green, I waited and made it easy for them to change lanes and make their turn. The lady said "Thank you" when they passed my car.

     It left me thinking: If you can afford a chic red convertible, why Lowe's?