Going airborne

This isn't my review. The bottom line is think twice before you buy iPhone 3G.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/mobile-gadgeteer/?p=1351

Recently the device has almost ended up going airborne across the room because of the constant instability ....



"Going airborne across the room", yeah, I can relate, not to my own experience but my roommate's. His last Toshiba laptop, after over one year of use, constantly had this "frozen" problem that one afternoon he finally sent it airborne. I remember I heard a big thud coming from his room, so I rushed to his room to check it out. He was at the far end of the room at the time, and a spot on the opposite wall chipped, and at the bottom of it behind the sofa was his cracked Toshiba. After he came to his senses, he asked me to salvage his data from the damaged computer.

I had fun disassembling it anyway.

The merit: Backup your data first before you destroy your computer.