0 GRMAS OF TRANS FAT

per serving. Finally, KFC announced their new fried chicken with 0 grams of trans fat per serving. I heard about it early this year and checked their website, but it seemed like they were still trying very hard to find a suitable cooking oil. Well, I guess they finally found one, even though it's at the "per serving" level.
Now, this "per serving" is very tricky; it means that the content of trans fat in a certain food is not absolute zero--there's still a trace amout of trans fat in it, but FDA says it can be labeled as 0 gram as long as it's below 0.1 gram.
Just for the fun of it, I went to KFC's website and used their nutrition caculator to see how much trans fat is there in 1 extra crispy chicken drumstick, 2 extra crispy chicken thighs, 1 mashed potato, 1 cole slaw, and 1 biscuit.
The total amout of trans fat yielded to 1.5 grams. Well, it's better than 8+(*1) grams I got last time.

(*1) or maybe higher... I forgot the exact number..