A mistake from my bank

I recently requested a change of address from my bank by mail because I thought a black-and-white document should be easier to process than spoken words exchanged over the phone. Today, I received a letter from the bank, in which it stated that my new address was updated and wanted me to verify it.

Well, they did update my new address alright, but with an incorrect street designation; instead of "ROAD" or "RD", it's "ST". For a moment, I thought it was my mistake, so I pulled out my record and found out I did give them my correct address. The next step? I called their 1-800 number and corrected my address information over the phone.

The lady on the other end was quite courteous and repeatedly saying "I'm sorry," so I must say I was satisfied with the service, but still, I do think they shouldn't make this kind of mistake in the first place.