Yet another address change mishap

I can't believe it happened again, and it's from a financial institute as well. This time they got it completely wrong.

Since I can't change my address online or over the phone, I downloaded the form and mailed it as stated on their website. Everything seemed fine after I mailed the form, and I did receive a confirmation letter, but, wait a second ... my new address becomes my old address, and my old address is now my new address??????

I waited till Monday(today) to give them a call. The lady on the other end of the line was very courteous, even though I had to wait for a long time (well, just a couple or so minutes actually) because she had to conduct a "research" to pull out my form.

Still, it remains a mystery to me. How could the person who processed my form make a mistake like this? New is old and old is new???